Clearing your cache
If you are having difficulties being able to watch any of our videos or accessing our site please follow the steps below which should fix the issue.
It is always recommended to clear your cache when any video issues are experienced you can do this the following way:
- Go to the three vertical dots menu at the upper-right of Chrome
- Click on History
- click on Clear browsing data
- Choose only "Cached images and files"
- Click Clear Browsing Data
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History.
- If the menu bar is not visible, press ALT to make it appear.
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select Everything to clear your entire cache.
- Next to "Details", click the down arrow to clear your entire cache, select all items.
- Click Clear Now.
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
1.From the Safari menu select 'Clear History'
2. Select the desired time range and then click 'Clear History' (Select clear all history to clear your entire cache).
3. Go to Safari -> Quit Safari, to close the browser completely.
Once you have done the above re-login to your Mastermind account and attempt to watch a video. If this does not work please check out